Here are a few things you may not know about me!
1) love good jokes. I can barely remember any of the good ones but I like to hear / see them. Click here for joke of the day.
2) Left handed - like they say I'm always in my right mind. Well not according to my wife or kids, they think 'm a little nuts.
3) I have creative ideas that sometimes drives me crazy. Here are just a few that I've got detailed drawings and or actual working models:
4) Designed and built my backyard.
5) Like to draw my ideas, ok some of my drawings look like a 3rd grader but whatever. Floor plans, inventions, trailers, and building structures.
6) Worked on a farm between the ages of 11 and 13. Summers and half of one school year, 6th grade I think. Loved it! It was great learning about biology and obtaining a solid work ethic.
7) I am not a mechanic. I hate working on cars. Glad to have a son-in-law that can take care of all that.
8) Photography. I've sold some of my art work out of a gallery in Fairplay, CO. I love taking photos of fire. It's amazing what kind of images you can capture from fire.
9) I enjoy movies. You could say it's my weakness. Action Adventure and newer SiFi are my favorite. Love watching the animated movies with the kids. My back yard has a 55in tv with DVD and surround sound. Great time year around.
10) It would be fun to write articles about food. I really like eating. I try not to watch the food channel because it would make me feel like I was cheating on my refrigerator.
11) I actually designed this website layout and functionality. My son is an awesome help when it comes to making it all work. Thanks bud you are a true "God send". I hope you find it easy to use and a place you can tell your friends and family.
12) I love my kids. They are our world. One of the reasons I work for myself is to have the flexibility to be with them when ever they need.
13) I've been with my wife for 30yrs.